“Why Teams Fail”
And what your team can do to create repeat and referral patients who accept treatment and tell everyone about you!
Wouldn’t it be nice if all your patients walked into your practice knowing exactly what they wanted, were ready to get started, and could afford it all? Providing quality care is a process, not an event. Knowing how to take patients from where they are to where they need to be is a science, not an accident. Do you and your team have the process of patient progression mapped out for daily success?
Patients are getting older, wiser and more demanding as consumers. They expect more. What you used to do yesterday is not going to be enough tomorrow. Do you know what they really want, or are you just telling them what you think they need?
Today, it starts with a philosophy of care; a philosophy of patient service that takes care of not just their clinical needs, but of their total needs. Come discover the new standard for patient service and patient communication that will have a dramatic impact on your patients, your production, and your teamwork.
Here’s just some of what you and your team will discover:
- The 2 personal obstacles that every dentist and team member must fight and win to achieve long term success.
- Critical adjustments you must make to the changing market.
- The 4 generations of patient care. Where are you today? Where can you be tomorrow? And what it will do for your practice.
- Introducing a guide to the personal touch for customized service that will save you hours of chair-side time and create dramatic improvements in patient acceptance.
- How to create quality patient care that people rave about.
- How to become “THE” recognized practice in your town.
- What is Total Patient Service® and what can you do to make it happen.
- A revolutionary way to determine the unique direction to take with each patient.
- The 4 essential factors you must consider before making any treatment recommendation.
- Why you should never ask a patient what they want until you do this first.
- How every team member can adjust “in the moment” to patient needs, wants and desires.
- The greatest missed opportunity in patient care.
- The most important practice characteristic patients look for, but will rarely tell you that they notice.
- The secret of creating and maintaining team harmony.
- How to increase your quality new patient flow without spending any more money.
- Why patients are flocking to a new type of dentist and what you can do about it.
- The most overlooked patient care resource that will transform your practice.
- Why you can’t build a practice on satisfied patients!
- The “invisible” things your patients are looking for that may determine if they return.
And much more.
Come learn, grow and set a new vision for your practice as you set new standards for patient service. This motivating training program qualifies for continuing education credits.
“What Patients Really Want”
How Patient Perceptions are Changing the Way You Need to Practice Dentistry
The most recent national survey on patient perceptions of dentistry reveals that consumers are searching for a different kind of dentist.
Today’s dental patients are asking questions that have never been asked before. Some of the questions you need to be answering are, “Are you what they are looking for?”
“Will they find you?”
“Are you delivering what patients really want?”
In this information-packed session, you and the entire team will discover:
- What today’s patients expect most from their dental office that most practices are not delivering.
- The biggest objections patients have and the formula for overcoming them…and its not just price anymore.
- How age is impacting treatment decisions and what you can do about it.
- What patients expect when you walk through the door.
- The biggest mistakes dentists make that drive patients away.
- What patients want to hear most from you that they are not hearing as much as they would like.
- What you can do to enhance your value to your patients and be the most sought after practice in town!
And much, much more…
Come discover what patients really want that will positively transform your practice, your case acceptance and your success in the future. This energetic training program qualifies for continuing education credits.
“Discover 100% New Patient Increase”
Mastering THE Secrets of Scheduling New Patients for Maximum Practice Growth
It’s no secret that most new patients can’t get into your practice unless they call you first. Learn how practices have doubled their new patient flow by mastering these telephone and scheduling systems and techniques. You and your team willl be surprised when you see that it’s really not as complicated as you may think if you understand what patients are really trying to accomplish and then learn how to help them do that.
- The 1st and most often forgotten question to ask a potential new patient, which will dramatically increase the chances of scheduling.
- The best kept secret of the top 10% of appointment coordinators that gives them amazing new patient scheduling success.
- Double your new patients with just one magic question.
- Eliminate insurance as an obstacle to new patients.
- Ignite word-of-mouth referrals before the new patient ever comes in.
- How to manage and capture after-hours new patient calls and get them scheduled NOW!
And much, much more.
A learning experience for the entire team that will dramatically increase your new patient flow.
For Businesses & Entrepreneurs:
“Creating A Culture of Success”
Culture, the emotional and behavioral work environment in an organization, happens either by design or by default.
- Leadership’s first and most fundamental decision in developing a Culture of Success.
- The Natural Law of Association and the truth about how culture is created and spread.
- The key question that will change your culture immediately.
- The difference between a Culture of Success vs. a culture of achievement.
- The “Culture Cube” – How to determine where your culture is today and where you can move it.
- How to develop an organizational “Culture Guide” that will add clarity and direction for the entire organization and everyone in it.
- The 6 pillars ongoing culture development and how to engage the organization in each one.
And much, much more.
“The YES Company”
Why most organizations fall short of really helping their customers get what they want and how yours can be the exception.
Discover the 3 characteristics of The “Yes” Company that will positively transform the work environment, what everyone on the team believes is possible, and the results achieved with customers every day.
In this information-packed presentation, the entire team will discover:
- How defining the most overlooked aspect of your business has the power to transform daily results.
- The “secret document” you must have in place that will drive sales and service success.
- The “Yes” Company playbook with the tactical strategies to further any successful sales and service effort on the front lines.
And much, much more.
Energize your organization with the proven systems, exceptional characteristics and skills of a “Yes” Company that will change the way they think, act, and interact with customers every day.
“How to Thrive in Today’s Economy”
Secrets of Expanding and Growing in Today’s Economy
The economic news of the day makes marketing and sales a challenge. While many feel lucky to “just stay even,” others are thriving and growing. What are they doing that is working? What do you need to do TODAY to get ahead and stay ahead of the market?
During this idea-packed session, you will discover:
- Changes that need to be made TODAY in order to thrive tomorrow.
- The 3 most important questions you must answer immediately that will fast forward your growth and profitability.
- What the majority are not willing to do that has their growth and progress“high centered.”
- 5 actions you can take today that will take things the next level no matter the economic news of the day.
- 3 strategies that will positively reposition you for growth and success.
- The biggest obstacles to progress on your team and what you can do to tear them down.
And much, much more.
“The 13 Biggest Mistakes Parents Make and How To Avoid Them”
No matter the age of your children, you never stop being a parent.
No matter how great your children are, there is always something more you can do. Based on 20 years of work with young adults, Steve Anderson reveals the most common mistakes parents make that keep them from being even more self-reliant and successful. This seminar answers these and more common parent questions:
- How can I get my young person to be more motivated?
- How can I prevent them from taking everything they have for granted?
- What can I do to help them make their own decisions instead of just going along with the crowd?
- What can I do to teach them the value of hard work?
And much, much more.
This presentation is based on 20 years of work with young people and Steve Anderson’s book: The 13 Biggest Mistakes Parents Make and How to Avoid Them. What proven strategies parents can use to help their children be more self-reliant and successful.
“Get A 7-Year Career Head Start!”
Steve’s love and passion is working with youth.
While working with professionals across every industry, he noticed many well into their careers were still asking themselves the same question college students ask: What should I do for a career? Therefore, he founded Eagle U with the purpose of sharing the Natural Laws of success with high school and college age youth so as to help them avoid the traps many adults find themselves in – boxed into a career that is unfulfilling, with no way out.
For over 20 years, Steve has shared these proven principles with younger audiences so they can learn what traditional education doesn’t teach, giving them a 7 year head start on their career. When 85% of adults don’t practice what they studied in college, that is not only a problem, it is a waste of time and money.
What makes the program so powerful, is the enrolling, dynamic way Steve presents these Natural Laws. High School and college age students understand the philosophy is immediately applicable, with implications that reach far beyond career choices and business profits. The program builds self-confidence, motivation, and direction. Participants will findmentors that give them inspiration and wisdom. Participants will also learn life lessons at the hands of those who have actually proven, by their performance, the success of the principles that they teach. At Eagle U, participants will define their goals and discover the tools to reach them.
When you emerge from Eagle U, you’ll have the tools to be independent and focused, as you follow the systems based on Natural Laws you are given.